1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Aliexpress and Alibaba Which is More Safe or Better to Buy Products From

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, May 6, 2018.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Aliexpress and alibaba which is more safe and better to buy products from China to Nigeria? Hello guys. happy sunday proudnairans. I want to take this opportunity to ask a very relevant question that I have been waiting to ask for a while.
    alibaba and aliexpress which is safe and better to buy products.jpeg
    For this of us who want to go into importation or products such as phone, accessories, laptop and it accessories from China to Nigeria. Which of this platform would you recommend we buy from? According the recent to my importation guide many who are into importation recommend buying online. Some of you recommended aliexpress and some alibaba while other madeinchina.

I a beginner with not much money, one have to be careful even with the rate of yahoo boys these day, one need to be extremely careful. I have been wanting to ask, how can one be sure of the seller?

Very important question, aliexpress and alibaba which of them is more better to import from? I as well mean which one of them is more safer.

2. Evawere

Evawere Member

Aliexpress is very safe but things there are more expensive. Though alibaba is not 100% safe you can as well play safe by using escow payment, which means you will pay the seller but the money will be held in escow, then the seller will be ask to send the item to you. When you get the item then you login to the escow and click received before the money credit to the seller.

It of good interest to know that there are so many business that are using escow but some people will not accept it. I will advice you only use escow payment if you are dealing with a new supplier on alibaba.

If you want where things are very cheap and still secure, then try made-in-china.com

Tell me what product would you want to import? maybe I can recommend a legitimate seller for you on alibaba.

3. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Just as the poster before me make you understood. the best among the two is aliexpress reasons because alibaba allow everyone to register and sell their products in there so many yahoo boys has taken advanges of it posting fake product there, even more of China scammers can as well be find there. But thanks to escow payment. it cool

Aliexpress allow only registered companies known as manufacturers. this will make you to be sure that you are buying from real dealers. I want you to know that if report is made to aliexpress regarding any of the manufacturer been scam they will immediately review the manufactures and have it account deleted.

if i would recommend any of the above then i will go with aliexpress

4. Ladila

Ladila New Member

Aliexpress works well, I'm satisfied with their service

Ebuka likes this.
  5. Ada

Ada Member

Both are OK and there are real sellers in both however aliexpress takes care of better security.

6. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Thanks to your contribution to this thread, and thanks to the admin of the thread. God bless you guys for your honest reply. I have learnt something important here.

7. Connor

Connor New Member

We are from a professional trading company located in Yiwu(The Biggest Wholesale Market in The World) ,China,we can provide you fast moving consumer goods(FMCG) with good quality and better price,such like children toy,all types of hardware,building materials ,electronics,tools and stationery produt.
    It is only for wholesales,if you are interested,please contact my company through:Tel:+86 13559099865 Email:zengwenliang888@sina.com/ ivan@gadsgroup.cn.
    My wechat number:15727579836.
    We also only do wholesale, and our goods is in Yiwu now.
    Whoever is ready to come over to Yiwu or wanna to improt goods from Yiwu please contract.thanks.

8. Amanda

Amanda New Member

I always order items on Ali Express. There's a huge selection of everything you need. I always order in huge batches so that everything would come faster. But once my parcel was stopped at the customs and did not want to give up without obvious reasons. I had to contact customs brokers https://clearit.ca/customs-clearance-pricing for help. And after the consultation I was all returned.

9. Tilda123

Tilda123 New Member

It is an interesting question

10. dora123

dora123 New Member

I do not know anything about Alibaba.... Tell me more about this. I bought some things at aliexpress sometimes. This is not a bad store. There are quite decent things. In general, Aliexpress and Amazon are my favorite stores. I do not like to go shopping. This is the reason I use online stores. But it is more difficult to buy in online stores. You can not see what kind of goods you take. I do not believe descriptions in online stores. It is created in order to sell the product. I prefer to look for product information on sites with reviews like this https://bestazy.com Great deals you can find here...This is convenient because you can read more truthful information about the goods.