1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Are You Interested In Funding Agriculture And Earning Decent Returns?

Discussion in 'Agriculture Business' started by Moyo Oluwatuyi, Oct 11, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Moyo Oluwatuyi

Moyo Oluwatuyi New Member

In the present day Nigeria, financial freedom is of the uttermost important. And one of the major ways to reach(If not the only way) financial freedom is through investments.

There are tonnes of platforms and opportunities that offer great investments and great value from them as well. But seeing a double-digit inflation rate in the country at the moment, keeping your funds using conventional money market instruments might not be the best way around creating value for your money.

I made a choice to invest my funds with Thrive Agric with an agricultural technology company, thriveagric.com and for the past two years, the promise has been great returns and impact on farmers. You could try it out, I am willing to help, you could reach out to the customer service team at info@thriveagric.com or even call; 08167164014.