1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Best App To Build Idea's - What App Can Someone Create To Solve Problems In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lisa, Jun 21, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

What app do you think will be helpful to Nigeria and globally? Do you have any idea you think if it's a app it will make lots of sense?

If you do share your idea lets let others have a look at it and tell you if it will work or not. Time to share relevant ideas, making impact the the nation.

Please don't just suggest app idea all because of the income of it or how much it will earn. Share app idea for the help it stands to render, and how it can make life easier.

Do you have any app idea on mind? Let's share.
    app to build ideas.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Create an app that will solve local problems first then later you can advance to other cities and countries l.

3. Evawere

Evawere Member

Social media are really lucrative in Nigeria. I would say build a social media app to solve one problem and let it be focused on particular thing.

4. Evawere

Evawere Member

If you are in Lagos of Abuja this event planning business will really work well especially when you get known in your job.

5. Oluchi

Oluchi New Member

Create an app that allow people to make calls for free. Believe me I will be the first person to download. Lol:D