1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Place To Register Cheap Domain Name In Nigeria For My Blog

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Favour, Nov 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Favour

Favour Member

Hello friends, i want to start blogging and i'm about to register my domain name. I have been searching for the best domain register company to use in Nigeria. I'm still contemplating if i should use abroad Nigeria domain registrar or go for abroad domain company.

I'm really new to blog business, anyone with good idea should put me through please. hope to get respond.

2. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

For domain hosting i will recommend you buy from Godaddy.com while for hosting get it from other hosting company but don't use Nigeria hosting, for domain if you choose not to use godaddy.

3. Skyro

Skyro Member

The best place to register domain name is www.godaddy.com. Their domain name is really cheap for the first year. I think it $0.99 dollar for any domain you choose for the first time so that is very affordable.

4. Favour

Favour Member

@Skyro yes godaddy is the best place to register cheap domain, if you haven't use your ATM card on it before you can get a domain for just N320 Naira which is $0.99 dollar.

5. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

Though new domain with godaddy is cheap, the renewal of domain is not cheap at all if compared with some others.

6. Skyro

Skyro Member

If you plan to register .ng domain name, then the best place to go is domainking.com. it cheaper there. If you planned to register .com.ng then domainkind.com is still the best. If You want to register .com then try Godaddy.com

7. Favour

Favour Member

Hi my proudnaira family. Thanks for all of your ideas. I have registered my domain already and I used godaddy. I was charge 0.99 USD and it working perfectly well. The cost was not even up to N350 naira.

Godaddy is truly the best place to buy cheap domain name in Nigeria.