1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Cassava Farming in Nigeria: How to Start and Make Millions

Discussion in 'Agriculture Business' started by Skyro, Nov 7, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Skyro

Skyro Member

As of today this is one of the most lucrative farming in Nigeria. Almost every home in Nigeria consumed products made of cassava and garri is one of the most popular food in Nigeria.

Bread and some other foods are made of cassava flower so starting cassava framing is one of the best business to start in Nigeria.

Cassava farming is making people lot's of money in Nigeria. Utilized this business opportunity and join this people. I'm not talking to everybody but only to those who love agriculture such as farming.

What I'm trying to tell you is that cassava framing is very lucrative and yield lot of money only if you do it the right way which this post meant to handle. I will give you few idea how to start cassava.

Before i start i would want tell quickly inform you that you must not use your cassava for garri, there are so many company in Nigeria that are looking for cassava to buy.

You don't have to undergo so much stress, just grow your cassava and sell them in bulk.

There are so many things to know about cassava farming and I will do my best to give you full start how to start cassava farming in Nigeria, where get cassava stern, the best cassava species to farm, how long it takes to harvest and where to sell your cassava, just follow this thread.

Just subscribe this my thread.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for trying to do nice @Skyro. I really need this idea.

3. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

This thread is so educative I love agriculture a lot nice post @syro keep it up.

4. balogun Owomide

balogun Owomide New Member

Farming crops like cucumber and cassava are very lucrative. You will be suprised at how much you can make when you cut down the cost of managing the business and take effective pest control methods.

Lisa likes this.
  5. innocent Gbaraka

innocent Gbaraka New Member

i so much love this forum I am exposed to things i dont know much about

6. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello,

If you want to start making money on cassava farming business, you can use this website company to generate steady money incomes of over $500 daily to backup your cassava farming business online.

You can start making incomes profits of $100, $500, $1000 from virta stock trading http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php. to backup your cassava farming business without you risking your money online and it is 100% profits making guarantee.