1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Companies That Buy Plantain In Large Quantity In Nigeria

Discussion in 'Agriculture Business' started by serome, Jul 5, 2019.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Are you in search for companies that buy plantain bin large quality in Nigeria? I want to share with you how you can find a buyer for your plantain in Nigeria.

Note that the good part of every business is to find potential customer, after the long stress of investing on plantain farming the next is how to get buyer for your plantain farm etc. Now the good news is that it easy to get a buyer for your plantains without hitting your head at the wall.

Aside the few buyers that i'm going to give here. You can sort for buyers yourself with this guide.

How to sort plantain buyers in Nigeria
    First thing you need to know is what are plantains used for? If you then know that plantain is used for plantains, then the next thing is come out and search for plantain chips production company and approach them for supply.

You would want to make your price little bit lower so to get quick deal if you find you have many competitors supplying the company already.

There are so many other things plantain is used for and they are companies exporting plantain flowers in Nigeria you just have to go out and make more search, beside proudnaira has made it easy for us to request for anything and those interest could get in touch. Creating thread asking questions and requesting for anything is possible. I will draw the cut of the thread here but if you have any contributions or question you are free to ask or add below.

You may as well try contacting the below companies if they buy plantains in large quantity.

Craftshop Food Concept
    Mr. Ademola Kolawole-Shittu
    +234-(0)-8181219617

Nameebidis Enterprises Limited
    Mr. Emeka Madunagu
    +234-803-3238753