1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Customer Is Always Right - Is It True? Drop Your View Here

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Victor, Jun 21, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Victor

Victor Member

Hi friends, it time to learn oh. There is this saying that customer is always right.n this is getting me confuse oh. I mean the saying that a customer is always right. Does that means the seller is always wrong on what? please share your own side of understanding on this topic.
    customer are always right.jpg

Gaietygj likes this.
  2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Hmm I will still want to know as well

3. Ada

Ada Member

Hmm you are not getting something right. If I should ask, who is a customer? If only the buyer is a customer who is the seller to the buyer?

Gaietygj likes this.
  4. Oluchi

Oluchi New Member

Yeah I get it right now and I thing I agree with you @Ada. Both the seller and the buyer are customer to each other so they both should consider that the opponent is right in order to complete successful transaction. One must first think of his customer to be right and lean I good manner to him/her.

Our mentality for long has been that, only the buyer is a customer. The question is what do he buyer call his/ her seller? Customer right? And what does the seller call the buyer, customer as well so they are both customers.

I just agreed with @Ada and give the illustrations of all.

Gaietygj likes this.