1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Businesses In Nigeria Need Websites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jimmy, Jul 15, 2019.

Share This Page

1. jimmy

jimmy New Member

Hello everyone, My name is Jimmy and I am a WordPress Expert, I am new in this forum. And I just felt like asking Business minded Nigerian Do Businesses in Nigeria Need Websites?

Your response will be so appreciated

Cheers

2. Cytexglobal

Cytexglobal New Member

Yes and the reason and simple and straight. Life has gone pass the time you will seat and wait for someone to walk by and branch your shop to patronise you. As they used to say we are now in a digital world and any business that is not online is missing a lot, in fact loosing a lot of money.

A website for your business goes a long way from trust building to more sales, easily information passing and providing your customs support and the most important brand reliability. Business with website are considered standard companies and more considered worthy to deal with by potential buyers.

The good thing is that to set up standard business website in Nigeria is below 100k so why would risk not having a business website?

Do you know that is you want to run advert on google AdWords your website is required? If can get it done just have it done. Business website is important dear.

3. Celestina Angel Serome

Celestina Angel Serome Administrator Staff Member

A website is needed in one's business because when u have a professional website for your business your brand will develop with growing online demands and also help to sell your products to a higher number of people. It also saves money, not much money is needed to design a quality website.

After getting a website the next step should be getting a blog, that way you can blog about your products or services and post captivating pictures and videos to show your potential customers who you are and what you do. When you have a website for your business, your customers and potential customers will have instant access to all the information they wish to know about your business. They’ll know when you have new products, give press releases, sales information, promotions, etc.

I hope i'm able to help you with this!

4. joy2019

joy2019 New Member