1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How A Student Can Start Making Money Online In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lisa, Jun 21, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Good day, welcome to my thread on proudnaira how a student can be making money online in Nigeria. On this thread i want us to share some helpful ideas from our student how they can be making money to assist themselves while still studying in Nigeria.
    Having know that school is one of the fun place to be, a broke student is equal to the most dullest person on earth and most time so frustrating when you you get kick out of the class for some cash issues. If you are a student and looking for what to do that can be earning you some cash then here are some ideas, however i want more contribution to this by other of the forum members. As a student you can become millionaire before you finish is well planed.

Student Business Ideas

Sell product for companies as freelance marketer.
    This is the act of selling company product at a commission rate. you can either be paid per lead or you add aditional cash to the product as a commission.
    This business will not waste your school time at all. It easy to do, just go straight to business around you, meet with any of them you thinking it will be easy for you marketing what they sells. Indicate your interest in marketing their product. Let them give you the products price list, in addition go with smart phone that the camera is very clear so you can take photos of the product you wants to market.

Take the product online to market it. Some of the best fast selling products to market are
    Bluetooth Speakers
    Laptops
    Smart Phones
    Beard growth cream

This are the products that will sell faster here in Nigeria. You can sell online or offline. The decision is yours.
    You can post those product for sale on facebook selling groups, page and as well run promotion on facebook to sell your items faster. Jiji.ng olx.com and some others are also good places to sell your items faster in Nigeria. In this business all you need is to have a phone that calls can come in at anytime. If you already do, go on olx and register with them and post your product for sale, it's free. Go jiji.ng and register then sell your product for free.

On facebook you can create facebook page and post your product there. If you must promote your product on facebook and a dollar account atm card. either domicilary account ATM or Payoneer ATM card.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Write for blogs

You can write for blogs in Nigeria and get paid. You can make over 15k-20 monthly by writing for big blogs in Nigerian

Informationhood accept bloggers from different locations. You can be working Fron your house and get paid for every article you write at the month end. If you are a student that love writing then you can be making lot of money.

I know that Informationhood N500 for every article. You can check Informationhood writing procedures and how to start here

3. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

With psero.com students can now earn good amount of money online in Nigeria. It's really easy. The website pays you for completing tasks and as well leading sales. Someone can earn over 100k monthly with just 1,000 investment. Psero is powered by informationhood. www.psero.com

4. Andretto

Andretto New Member

I can recommend to start sport betting.

5. Kefezzo

Kefezzo New Member

Making money only is really easy, because you can start out with no initial investments! Let me introduce you to the bitcoin faucets!

This is by far the best online job which I've been doing with less work and rewards are substantial.

I collect bitcoins worth 50 to 100 $ each week.

6. helenwalton97

helenwalton97 New Member

The key is as with many other of life’s endeavors. Specialization. Applied to sports betting, this is focusing your attention on just a few teams within a sport and becoming an expert on those teams. For this purpose you can use this website https://777score.com/ to check match results and statistics regularly.

7. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    See how you can also make steady daily living incomes on virta stock trading without risk as a students visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details

8. crown90

crown90 New Member

What do you think about golf courses? Are they lucrative and profitable? What are their margins?

poliq likes this.
  9. Betty7

Betty7 New Member

Depends on the location. If you are in an affluent area, due to the high costs of golf, this will help. If you are able to sell alcohol, that will increase your profits as well. The idea is to have low cost, easily made, high volume food rather than an extensive menu with high costs and lower volume. Also, being located near a source of water that you can tap you could save up to a quarter million dollars a year in water costs. I am a newbie and like playing golf very much. I would definitely attend such courses. Why not! At least I would use their hybrid clubs because I can not find any

poliq likes this.
  10. poliq

poliq New Member

Check out this resource https://golfclubguru.net/golf-hybrids/ I believe you can find a lot of useful information about clubs and golf in general. I like the idea of golf courses too. I am a big golf fan by the way and think that we need more special places even for kids to play golf.