1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How Can I Make Money On Youtube

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Angela, Jul 15, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Angela

Angela Member

Hi friends, please how can I make money on YouTube in Nigeria? And what is the amount I can make money from YouTube?

2. Celestina Angel Serome

Celestina Angel Serome Administrator Staff Member

You can make money on YouTube by showcasing your products, ideas or whatever it is you intend to do by making a video of it;it should and must be captivating, it should be what the audience wants. It starts with you having a YouTube channel using a Google account. U can use an existing account or make a new account and also give your channel a name.Getting a YouTube channel doesn't cost anything, the only
    thing you spend on is on the equipments
    you need for your business.

You are to upload videos telling people about yourself and more about what you do and with photos as well. You mustn't forget also to share your videos and make it accessible to all audience. Do it right and you will be glad with the profit u make as time goes on

Angela likes this.
  3. Sakura123

Sakura123 Member

Oh, YouTube and Internet at whole is a good way to make money. There are many different fields of earning. You can became a blogger, bet on sport, trading, etc. I'm trading on https://quebex.com/ . As for me, is the best way to earn money. By the way, I learned about this site from the video admission of the famous blogger on YouTube. This is another way to make money, it's associated with youtube. You can test different products and leave your feedback on it!

4. Angela

Angela Member

Thanks I'm greatful and really appreciate. But what video do you recommend doing? I mean as a beginner a type of video that will catch more attention?. In addition how much do you think I can be making monthly from YouTube video in Nigeria?

5. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    While making money on youtube, also see how you can start making steady daily passive incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details

6. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

You make money on YouTube by uploading videos to YouTube. You can make money on any kind of videos you upload but before you start earning, YouTube doesn't automatically pay you all because you upload videos there. They pay you for ads that shows on your video to your viewers.

To start earning you must have good videos that interest viewers. Upload at least 20 videos and apply for google AdSense for video. If you get approved then you can start making money from YouTube videos.

The amount you will be making depends on the amount of viewers you get and their dedication to your video .
    You can make from $50 to $1000 monthly from YouTube videos. If you have huge amount of viewers and you are always consistent with uploading new videos then you can be making from $1000 dollars to $10,000 monthly.

7. nikolClayton

nikolClayton New Member

Interested in extra income is great, but how much will it be useful to you? Have you thought about this? I advise you to make serious investments that can bring you real income. Study the issue of cryptocurrency, think about making money on bitcoin, because now it's really profitable. I advise you to study the rating https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/ and you can better understand this issue.

8. kalina

kalina New Member

I can’t understand, and how do they earn money on YouTube?