1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How Can I Start Selling My Product In Shoprite In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lisa, Jul 7, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

I want to know how to sell my item or product in shoprite in Nigeria. I know shoprite allow people to sell their items on the mall, not just the mall but sell as a shoprite but what I want to know are the procedure's and requirement for someone to start selling.

Please who owns good idea about how someone can start selling their product on shoprite in Nigeria.

2. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

Yes dear you can sell your product inside any shoprite in Nigeria. The process of doing that is not easy at all and sometimes some people give up along the process.

As we already know in Nigeria, most mall are not known by their name but by shoprite, this is because shoprite is one of the most popular retails outlet in Nigeria with more affordable price and more.

Shoprite has gained name and trust of Nigerians so if you are selling in shoprite making sales will not be a problem. You could be making huge amount of sales daily from busy location.

So many things you see selling on shoprite are not originally owned by shoprite itself. It composed of different sellers selling their items there but pay to shoprite commission on sales.

Requirements to start selling in shoprite

• To start selling in shoprite you must have your business registered.
    • If it's eatable item you must get nafdac approval
    • You must register as seller in shoprite
    To gain more understanding on selling in shoprite, visit any shoprite closer to you, they will direct you on the head office to register. If you are been giving a license then you can sell your product on any shoprite that such is not existing on already.