1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Be Making 20k Daily From Bus Leasing Business In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, Jul 6, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Do you know you can be making over 20k plus daily from bus leasing business in Nigeria? I guess you don't know.

Well hiring of bus is one of the best business in a place like Lagos in Nigeria. As it is, transportation is one of the most lucrative business in Lagos and yet the state government hasn't tap into it yet so for this reasons you can make huge money from transportation business in this state.

Leasing a bus to someone or a company will fetch you huge amount of money in return, you can be making good amount of money from it monthly or daily. All you need to do is get a reliable company or individual to lease your bus to and negotiate with them how much they could offer you monthly or weekly.

Currently we are working on how to solve Lagos traffic problem which is one of the problem people wouldn't want to use bus rather bike since gokada and opey has showed up. But we gat a great idea that will be introduce soon and then you could invest your bus and be making huge amount of money from your bus.

This thread is open for discussion, you could ask question and get answer or contribute to all I have said. My next will be companies to lease your bus to in Nigeria, so follow me for updates on that.