1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Make Huge Amount Of Money On Instagram In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Skyro, Jul 7, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Skyro

Skyro Member

So many of us have been asking how someone can make money online in Nigeria and instagram is one of the most trending social media in Nigeria. So many artist, celebrities and so many Nigerians are on instagram and till this day some people don't still know to make money from this social media. The good thing is that i'm telling you that you can make money from instagram so now seat tight let me get you to the means of making money on instagram in Nigeria. So many Nigerains waste all their time on instagram without making a dim from it. Enough of that, you need to start earning and stop having just the fun.

Before you can think of making money on instagram you need to make huge amount of followers and get loyal followers. You can make money on two major ways which is Paid advert and selling of items. The best way to make money on instagram is through paid adverts and selling of product to your followers. If you have gained so much followers so many brands will contact you for paid advert which can get you some hundreds of naira's without hitting your head on the wall. You can charge your advertisers 100k to 500k depending on

The second way to make money on instagram is to sell products/items to your followers. You can choose to partnership as affiliate with any product company, brand or shop to sell their item on commision or if you have something you produce, you can sell to your followers and make huge amount of money easily without stress.

This is the best way i can think of making money on instagram in Nigeria, If you need more on this then ask below or contribute to this post.

2. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

This is very true sir. Thank you so much. The problem I have with Nigerians is the fact that they don't invest in online but want to use others own to make money why not we entrepreneurs in Nigeria come up with social media that will make Nigeria, Africa and the world proud. Abeg let me go to another topic joor.