1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Make Money From Facebook in Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Joy, Nov 7, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Joy

Joy Member

Facebook is one of the most popular network widely used in Nigeria. This network has grown to the extend that every single Nigerian is on it. Lot's of businesses and companies are using Facebook today to grow their businesses.

The question is that how do I make money from Facebook in Nigeria?.

On this post i want to use this opportunity to show you some ways to make money from Facebook which i'm aware of.

1. Sell Facebook page: creating facebook if free and required no knowledge at all. Facebook page is made to allow business owners and companies gather their fans and customers, it can also be used by artists, churches, organization, blog and many more. The idea of this business is to create a new Facebook page or group and get many as much followers and likes. I advice you grow your page to 100k - 500k likes/followers

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Yes, that's true. i bough 12k likes facebook page from someone last 2 months for 7k. But what i don't really know is how this people where able to grow their page within a short time. i know it not the normal way we use, so the trick they use to get all those many likes is the most interesting part. I hope you will be talking about that on this thread. Once again thanks beautiful @Joy.

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

You can sell products on your page if you have many followers, companies will be paying you to put advert for them. In case when they don't know about your page, you can message many companies with your facebook page stats and engagement to be convince. Contact companies like Pepsi, Always Pad, Coke, Star, and many brands regarding your facebook page promotion.

4. Paul Daramola

Paul Daramola New Member

Do you know that with as little as 5000 naira you can become a partner and distributor of airtime, data and pay TV payment services. You will also get paid while doing these. For more information contact me on whatsapp 08060162192.
    http://yamechanic.com/EkgS

5. Hasan97

Hasan97 New Member

serome,,,. please , how can i buy a Facebook page with multiple likes? I mean do you have contact?

serome and Skyro like this.
  6. Skyro

Skyro Member

To make money from Facebook you need to have a page or group and then grow the group or page to a at least 500k followers or likes on it. If you don't have the time to grow group then use people groups or page to do it. After that, let's look for products to sell to our loyal followers. For the facts that some people can't grow page on their own, they will have to contact people with big number of followed pages or group then advertise there. The owner of the page will charge you but if you are making a lot of sales on the page, then it worth paying for.

Get something new that just came into the country which you think people will be interested on and the snap the picture of the item and post it on the group or page.

Another way is to advertise for companies and business owners. To do this you must have a page and focus on promoting and growing the page. If you can archive 800k followers with good amount of comments then contact companies and business to help the. Market and advertise their business or products to your followers.

7. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

When I bought mine someone posted it on this forum that he wants to sell his Facebook page and then I contacted him. However I would consider creating a web or app where Nigerians can buy and sell online platform, social media pages and groups if I find that the request is high.