1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Make Money Online 2018

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Elvis, Jul 28, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Elvis

Elvis New Member

My name is Elvis
    Am a member of a nice online business that earns one a lots of money, one will like to ask me of questions is ok
    This business is nice, fast, scamfree, and easy to use
    Contact me[ watsap 09022026713
    Don't loose this opportunity
    Just give it a try and u will love it

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

please share with us here how it is done. If we must have to add you on whatsapp we should be able to have hit of the business how its done and benefit involves in it. If you won't mind throw better high lite on it here. thanks

3. Elvis

Elvis New Member

This an innovative business
    It works nice
    Very simple

When you register on the system u are to activate your account with a working email
    This business is a type of business were you give 2500 to get 5000

Note no one or member can't risk more than 2500
    Every one have to start from were others start

When u register you have to pay to someone u mergeged with

you will have to click the niara option on the platform to show provide help and get help you have to provide help before u get help

We have levels on this platform
    Level 1 to 10
    Level 1 2500 and get 5000
    Then move to level 2 5000 and get 10000 and so on

Modes of paynent
    If you are an online bank user when u pay screen shot the alert SMS and upload when needed as prof u have paid
    If u are not an online bank user u pay into the bank scan or capture the payment reciet and upload when needed
    If u have payed and the one they merged u with refuse to confirm ur payment even after u payed don't worry since u av uploaded ur proof just give the system 3 hours u will be confirmed and that user will be blocked

When u click provide help you confirm the 2500 they can merge u immediately or before 72 hours
    Note u have 6hours to pay
    You can click on I can't pay if u are unable to pay
    I'm a participant of Double Kash.

Double Kash is a genius innovation; A 2018 peer-to-peer platform that works, that is sustainable, and most importantly, with no high risk.

Members PH just N2,500 and get N5000 in 2 days. Members can earn as much as N2.5million by moving from level 1 to level 10, and no member can ever risk more than N2,500.

Join Now >> http://doublekash.org/index.php?iv=08115437357

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

@Elvis please check your post. it contain both time as it is on whatsapp. please edit it so we can understand it well. thanks boss

5. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

Don't let any body make use of your brain yo archive the greedy aim a d dump you. There are ways to make money online but it's not something you have to pay someone or that easy. Some people will tell you that you don't need to do any work to make money.

I want to tell you that in order to make money online you must be hard working and well focus.

Some ways I know people make money online is by

1. Freelancing jobs: do work for people online and get paid for it. It required you to have a skill of something.
    2. Blogging. It takes time, a year plus to start seeing income
    3. Selling peoples product online for commission

6. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Making money online can be very lekgo, create a site and exhibit some products or services. Or simply place advertising-it is also very profitable. Recently, I was in Ukraine and came across the site https://ukr-prokat.com/pl/wynajem -samochodow/wynajem-auta-odesa with the car rental service, so they earn on this.

7. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello

Also see how to make a steady passive incomes on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment. visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details