1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Joy, Jul 9, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Joy

Joy Member

What are the possible ways to make money online in Nigeria? I really want to invest in online business but still not much clear how someone can be making life income online in Nigeria.
    [​IMG]
    Please only drop what works and not anything. I would appreciate an idea that some of you have tries out and find out that works. I really love that idea of working without pressure and office command so I want to invest online and become my own boss to do my things when I want to and how I want to. Thanks pals i'm waiting for response. Love proudnaira.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

There are many ways to make money online. As you can see many people business now depend on the internet to survive.
    So many people will tell you to go into blogging. Yes blogging is good but better when you have enough money to invest without expecting return so soon. However blogging is not the only legitimate way to make money online.

Do you know that you can start a company online without having a physical product but you will be selling physical products. The process is easy and really not stressful.

You can start by selling any product you ha e interest on even without having the product. You don't have to start importation yet. All you need to do is market the product online at your own price.

To make it better you can create a mini website for the product where people can order the product online. You can decide to stable on a particular product and have people know about your company.

The step is easy. If I market a new brand tablet online and a customer place an order, a I have to do is go to a wholesale shop and get the tablet and then deliver it to the customer and get my money. To make more trust I can do pay on delivery within a giving city where as I deliver the product to the customer and they pay on the delivery point. You don't have to go to their house oh. You just have meet them at the nearest bus stop of eatery on their location.

There are many product to sell. If you are been known for top shoe seller in Nigeria, you will always get order.

Some of you will try this and come back that it doesn't work, it due to your marketing strategy and product you choose to market.

Facebook is the best place to market your product and for a start fashion cloths are the best product as well new product that solve issue to human daily life is another food product to market such as hair growth, black shinny hair products. And please do not over high your price.

With time you may stable with the product you considered the best due to your sales point. The best way to sell fast on Facebook is to run Facebook promotion. To start you need to create a Facebook page and start posting your product there. You need to as well post for sale on some of the Facebook group that allow users to sell their products.

You can as well make use of place like jiji, olx and jumia to sell your products online easily.

Jumia has seller center where anyone can sell through jumia but must go through proper investigation thoroughly. If you would like to sell your product on jumia you can visit their sellers center here.
    You are free to ask any question.

3. Ada

Ada Member

You can make money online with YouTube videos. So many Nigerians are now using this YouTube video to make money online. Even the big online companies such as naij, vanguard, punch news and so on are now making money on YouTube. How to talk about, I know of a rich and popular lady who is making huge income from just YouTube today.

How to make money on YouTube
    Here we go, if you have interest in making money on YouTube then get a passion of something. YouTube is a platform for video's. Only video's goes in there.
    YouTube is owned by google and they should have been the one uploading video by themselves for their visitors to watch as must of our bloggers does in Nigeria due to the fact that google is a brave nigga, he knows how to use people work for Penny.

YouTube allows anyone to upload video, share videos of anything with the world. YouTube is another fun social media worldwide. Now you won't want to be wasting too much Mb uploading videos to YouTube so YouTube now come with an idea of letting you make some money Fron your YouTube videos as people watches your videos.

But do YouTube make money to pay people? Well YouTube has nothing to loose rather google is making millions of dollars Fron YouTube daily without them doing nothing but puch all the job to me and you. They make money Fron advert on videos. If you are a good fan of YouTube, you will discover that some advert run while watching YouTub videos. Note that it depend on how many people watches your video that you get paid.

This is an opportunity to those who have passion over something to make video on YouTube and make money from them. Below are ideas of what people are already doing. watch videos below.

This as e what people are already doing to make money on YouTube. If you have any good idea, you can start making money as well. You just have to come up with a unique idea and start making videos.

Those videos you watch above, some of them make over 700k monthly. Hope this is helpful, you can like and follow me here on proudnaira.

4. Oluchi

Oluchi New Member

Thanks for your time to explained this in full details. Undead I have seen there is a lot way to make money only but I also find that you need money to start every business.

From the video, even if they don't spend much they spend in getting the materials there are using. So now how can those without money or startup capital make money online?.

5. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    Also see how you can make a steady passive incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details

6. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

stop going for shot time business except a legitimate investment. There are good and legitimate investment online in Nigeria that you can invest in and make money in a very shot time.

Some ponzy scheme have come and go from the time on mmm to nnu yet such investment are short investment and will cause you huge loose of money if you are not careful with the investment in such. My reasons for raising this alarm is due to the fact that so many people are coming on proudnaira to advertise their shot time earning business to Nigerians. So if you want to make money online you must be wise and do it the right way. i so much support the ideas of the op on making money online.