1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Rent Shop Or Empty Space In Computer Village In Ikeja Lagos

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, Jul 30, 2018.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

So many people have been asking how they can get a shop at Computer Village Ikeja. The fact is that to get a shop at Ikeja, you must make a proper move.

[​IMG]
    The proper Information you need can not be acquired online. For this reason you must go to computer village to make direct inquiry from those who have shops there. In addition you must be vigilant that you go to the right source.

Note that to get a shop in computer Village on Ikeja is not easy as you may think. It difficult to find vacant shop.

For those of you who are looking for empty space in computer village ikeja, you will still need to go to computer village and request for empty space and indicate what you wish to be selling there. Go direct to the chairman office. They will go with you to check where you feel it comfortable for you.
    Don't go too close to road or else you are ready to by running up and down anytime kia approach.

However before you get a shop at computer village, I would advice you to make proper inquiry, I once heard that Lagos state government have intention of moving computer village from Ikeja to somewhere.

The reason why I created this thread is because I have come across some fake post regarding renting shops in Computer Village. Don't fall Vitim, be wise.

2. Victor

Victor Member

Yes make approximate inquiry regarding the movement of computer village from ikeja. I have a friend who own shop there though I don't know the process but I know too well that getting a space or shop is not that easy.

3. Evawere

Evawere Member

The best way to get shop in computer village ikeja is to register with real estate agent to help you find the shop. Else there is no hope you will be able to find shop yourself easily.