1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Start Bet9ja Agent Business and Make Millions of Money Monthly in Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ebuka, Nov 18, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

Do you know that thousands of people play bet9ja in Nigeria daily. As it stands bet9ja is one of the best betting platform in Nigeria, and it getting so many rich. On this article lets talk about bet9ja, there is a lot to know about this business but we are going to look at the major point which is how to start the business.
    how to start bet9ja agent in Nigeria.png

How to Start Bet9ja Agent Business and Make Millions of Money Monthly in Nigeria
    I'm going to call post from weusenaira.com all he has to say about this business. Let's get started.

It went to the point that i almost started a search for a shop somewhere within east, after I heard how lots my friend became making each day as a bet9ja agent, with just his making a bet shophop.
    That changed into before a remembered how heavy my tasks are, this yr.
    But do you understand that you could earn as lots as 1 million (each month) from betting to your personal save?

Maybe you just need to apprehend the dynamics of this betting and how people make money therein, as bet9ja agents right here in Nigeria.
    However, earlier than we proceed, here are few guidelines I’ll love you to study

The Trend of Betting in Nigeria
    Betting wasn’t the appropriate commercial enterprise for plenty entrepreneurs, but nowadays, people make thousands and thousands of Naira on month-to-month foundation as having a bet retailers. However, bet9ja is the exceptional having a bet platform for Nigerians.

It lets in as much as #50,000,000 (fifty million naira) on the spot staking, with different cool alternatives that different indigenous having a bet structures have no longer seen.
    They had been the primary to enforce the automatic coins out options and stay the fastest betting website in African

But this isn't always what I should proportion right here. I don’t want you to be a making a bet addict. I need you to make cash from people who guess on your save, here in Nigeria.

What you don’t know About Bet9ja.

Bet9ja is just one out of so many making a bet systems in Nigeria, however remains the king of kings.

And it'd hobby you to recognize that betting is one of the felony way of making cool cash in Nigeria.

Anyone could make a forecast at the victory or loss of a team, a certain player and range of scored goals. You may even make predictions mainly for the primary or second half of the sport, and make heaps of cash if you are that fortunate.

Why we Singled out Bet9ja
    Betja operation is one of the most popular among human beings. They have a whole lot of branches you may go to at every time. They also some relationship with other international making a bet businesses. The terms of having a bet are quite worthwhile. The laptop gadget and records are covered by using dependable servers. A special encryption certificates is used.

This authenticated the winnings.

Theyare actual and it’s now not scammers who collect cash for profit. You also can test the free mode earlier than switching to cash bets. Winnings are transferred to your bank account at any handy time.

Players can effortlessly withdraw their bills straight away. They can create an account immediately at the Bet9ja website and use their own deposit fund. A sort of fee strategies is furnished. Everyone chooses the one that they opt for. All operations are applied right away. To upload to this, users can location capital at a registered outlet below the supervision of a bet9ja agent.

But I assume it’s time to talk about the actual count number. You want to recognise the way to make money as an agent and what you want to have.

How to Earn a Living as a Bet9ja Agent in Nigeria (with the aid of Opening a Betting Shop)
    As an entrepreneur, bet9ja is placed to help you flip your desires into fact.

There are loads of retailers for this industry. The corporation gives a demonstrated business model aimed toward helping you get what you want.

Similar conditions can be received by way of becoming a Nairabet agent.

The first gain is a robust brand

In Nigeria, it is tough to discover everyone who has never heard of Bet9ja. You do now not want to introduce the company to ability clients. You locate it clean to promote the brand which makes your activity simpler.

How to register as a Bet9ja Agent
    The official internet site offers a reasonably easy registration shape.
    The following gadgets are required:
    Provision of requested documents to management;

Verification of submitted papers;

Personal conversation with the body of workers;

Approval of registration;

Conclusion of the agreement;

Preparation of an outlet for you with the help of experts;

Getting commenced.

Let’s examine particulars of registration and beginning of labor in Bet9ja

current and comfy premises
    theoretical education; orientation on promoting of employer offerings
    love of the sport
    a friendly atmosphere
    you need to be capable of preserve a pleasing communique
    self-motivation and tough paintings
    hobby in the organization achievement;
    Aspiration for self-improvement and increase of earnings.

If a majority of these sound correct to you, you then are prepared to grow to be an agent for 9jabet

How to control a a success having a bet save
    If you need to earn an excellent make the most of your Bet9ja agent percentage, it have to meet 5 standards:

The presence of at least eight cashiers.

Think cautiously approximately the location.

It must be densely populated and surrounded through industrial activity If it’s too near every other Bet9ja shop, it is able to be distracting.

So pick out a region accurately. Some equipment you’ll want are TVs, computers, notebooks. An uninterrupted connection to the Internet is important. Choose a reliable provider on your area.

Office Requirements to becoming a bet9ja Agent in Nigeria

To come to be a bet9ja agent you need to have the subsequent requirement

A personal pc or pc with at-least 1 gig ram or above and have to 2.0 processing velocity or above (ideally duo core cpu)
    2.You need to have a viewing center,recreation bar or a office premise in a busy location

when you have or meet this simple requirement then you definitely are certified to be our agent

All different equipment wished for the easy operation of the commercial enterprise can be given to you for FREE ! (Printer,banner,internet connection and printing paper roll)

this is 2017, and I’m still predicting that this going to be one of the first-rate organizations you could dare in 2018.

A lot of our sellers are recording huge earnings every month due to the fact that they took up the business with bet9ja and lots of greater are but to join.

This is a enterprise which could assist an entrepreneur earn as much as #500,000 on monthly basis, with out the need for enterprise loans.

Now, it’s over to you.

What is your take in this publish?

Don’t overlook to depart your feedback at the comment field beneath this newsletter.

http://www.weusenaira.com/how-to-make-money-as-bet9ja-agent-in-nigeria/

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Bet9ja is no longer accepting agents in Lagos state any more. Anyone that wish to have a bet shop can consider other states such as ogun, delta and so many others but not Lagos.