1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Start Online Advertisement Agency Business in Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Evawere, May 22, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Evawere

Evawere Member

I have interest in starting online advertisement business in Nigeria. I think it's right time to make money from the internet instead of chatting and reading news and that on. As for me, I have internet making money online and setting up a huge company on the internet.

How to Start Online Advertisement Agency Business in Nigeria

how to start online advertisement business in nigeria.jpeg
    I love the idea of advertising online as that is the major survival of many business today even as far as the company i'm currently working.

I have read how lucrative setting up online advertisement agency business is around the world and how it becoming those most need agency. and I would love to have that se up but I think I need proper Info's as to get started. Please anyone with good idea share with me please. In addition I would want to know the estimate cost of setting up online advertising company in Nigeria..
    Thanks in Advance.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

There is no doubt that an idea of online advertisement business is a nice one but so you know the area of this business you would want to go into?

For example, we have online marketing company all over the world. The fact is that there are difference between social media marketers and advertisement agency though they may look same, but they are not.

Social media marketing agency are those that handles social media advertisements such as posting companies products online. They will as well be responsible in creating back links all over the web. Social media promotion such as advertising your for companies on Facebook, google AdWords and Twitter promotion is involved.

Online advertisement agencies are like Google AdWords itself. This is ability of setting up a platform where advertisers come to advertise their business and then you the agency looks for publishers to spread the ads on their blogs, Facebook page etc.

Now I would want to know which of those do you wish to start? As for your request, I will get you very helpful article that will help you get started. I will post it below.

3. balogun sodiq james

balogun sodiq james New Member

AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2016/2017
    ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+23408145236851)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Africa dating agency.
    for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
    by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
    about us on our official
    magazine called African dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date,
    we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
    If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact African dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
    NAME….JAMES BALOGUN
    FB ID… BALOGUN SODIQ JAMES
    EMILE ADDRESS…BALOGUNS60@YAHOO.COM
    WHATSAPP NO…....+23408145236851