1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Start Paint Sales Business in Nigeria Even With Small Amount of Money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, Feb 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Since people never stop building houses, paint sales still remain a very lucrative business. The good thing is that if you have a contract with building engineer you will become a millionaire.

How to Start Paint Sales Business in Nigeria
    images (13).jpeg

so many people want to invest into this business but they don't know how to go about it. So on this post I want to share an idea how yo can start this business in Nigeria.

Some people are already on the business but they are not getting enough sales as they are supposed to. This idea will still cover why they are not getting much sales and how they can improve their sales easily.

For my own point of view this business is not for every location however only for a good location. Location determined the sales powers. If you go to somewhere like ikeja to open this business then you might not be at the right point however it's not bad to have your warehouse there but you need to grow beyond there and start thinking of having a branch.

To start point sales business in Nigeria, look for a new developing location sales as were they are building new with high amount of new buildings.

Get different shops in different new developing location. Some of the places shops are cheap and very affordable. As for me I would go on different villages that are growing in development.

In addition to that get a warehouse in big city such as Lagos. Where you have Lot's of paints stored on.

You can start paint business with as little as 50 - 100k naira in Nigeria. In my village they building lot of new houses there and shops are very affordable.

All you need is buy paints direct from paints companies in Lagos and take them there. As for a paint that will complete a big building is huge upto 50 or 100 and you will make good amount of money from such sales.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for this idea @serome

I like the idea of starting building material in my local government in Nigeria. I also want to know of any villages close to Lagos that building are hitting new I can invest on.

3. jkean

jkean New Member

How can one start paint production business and what is the cost effect

4. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

I will be writing on that shortly. You can as well create new thread to ask your question and get instant reply from other members.