1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Start Production Of Plantain Chips Business In Nigeria

Discussion in 'Production Business' started by Angela, Jul 6, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Angela

Angela Member

I want to go into production of plantain chips business in Nigeria and still on the research for tips, ideas and guide how to get started with production of plantain chips.

Also tell me the advantage and disadvantage of this business if you have good idea please. I really need accurate guide before I step in, in addition I would want to know what is required to start and grow the business. Thanks all, I love proudnaira.

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

This business is a nice one to invest on. The machine you need is a plantain slice machine which is within N250,000 naira to N320,000 naira.

Requirements for plantain chips
    • Plantain slice machine
    • Frying pan ( large )
    • Packaging nylon
    • Branding name
    • Business name
    • Distribution van
    • Production factory
    • Storage warehouse
    To start this business you must first make marketing inquiring to grow your business. You can go around to see the demand, inquire for those selling already to know if they will available market for you.

As for me, this business is lucrative but you have to gather good market for it.