1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

How You Can Start Cooking Gas Sales Business In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lisa, Jul 27, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

I was browsing through the internet when i come across this business idea and i think it will be helpful for those who have mindset of going into the business in Nigeria. If you have mind on this business then you need to read everything on how to start the business here easily without stress and beside gain the appropriate details you needed to start this business.

If you are interested in this business then follow me on this thread and be free to ask whatever question you wish to know. This post is amazing as it explained everything you needed to know.

There are numerous reasons influencing cooking gas to retail business a most gainful one. Throughout the years kerosene/lamp oil has been the most source of fire running between 60-70% of energy consumption in Nigeria. While Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) was around 25%. Different wellsprings of vitality, for example, kindling/charcoal, sawdust, and electric cooker represent 15%.
    Nowadays due to the national mindfulness that is going on LPG utilization is on the ascent every day. It will proceed with along these lines until the point that each family quits utilizing different methods for energy consumption for cooking. Do you presently observe why placing cash in cooking gas business is a perfect investment?.

[​IMG]

Likewise we are living in a period were advancement is the in thing. There is a way people who are utilizing other energy sources see those utilizing cooking gas. It was a typical believed that it is just well off individuals who utilized gas. Amusingly I used to think thusly then I was spending about #4,000 consistently on kerosene while my neighbor was burning through #2,500. However she was seeming exemplary while I was in the gathering of outdated.

There is a colossal market opportunity in cooking gas refilling business. Lagos state expends around 35% of the LPG; the most astounding customers in the nation up until now while different states represent 65% utilization. Yearly utilization of cooking gas is put at 300 million KG. Most filling station now deal gas while brilliant people are caught up with clearing land for cooking gas retail business. I am living in a place that is creating to end up a town. You can state edge of town I was extremely shock a person that as of now has a remain around the local area came over our zone to open not only one stand but rather two. So what are you sitting tight for, you can join the business now that it is still extremely hot.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

By the time the business is saturated you would have made a name and also gain ground. But I’m wondering whether it will ever be over saturated judging from filling station business. That’s just by the way….

WHY YOU SHOULD START COOKING GAS RETAIL BUSINESS
    The business involves buying large quantities of cooking gas; store them in tanks and sell to persons for cooking purposes. Apart from the fact that there is good profit in the business; there are many other reasons for it. One of which is to curb or reduce the problem of green house effect. We have witnessed many environmental hazards because of the distortion of our ecosystem. Tree felling and bush burning will be checkmate.

Cooking gas business now have good patronage. What is pushing people into the use of gas is the rising cost of kerosene and scarcity. Whereas gas is always readily available at a less amount when compared with kerosene. Cylinders are now in smaller sizes making it possible for many low-income earners to afford.

Your kitchen and environment will look new because it doesn’t bring out soot like charcoal and kerosene.

solu likes this.
  3. Ada

Ada Member

How much cab someone use in starting gas sales business and where can I get gas at a wholesale price in Nigeria?

4. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    While making money incomes on cooking gas business also see how you can start making a steady extra incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details