1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

I Need An Importer That Can Partner For A Supply Project

Discussion in 'Finance' started by Folajames, Aug 12, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Folajames

Folajames New Member

My firm recently got an order to supply 2000 units of a salon equipment. I need an importer that can work /partner with me to supply the goods. We stand to make anywhere between 7m and 8m on the supply.

2. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

Where are the item currently and where are you importing to?

3. Folajames

Folajames New Member

I need a merchant/importer based in Nigeria or China . I have an LPO order to supply about 2000 units of some salon equipment in Oyo state, Nigeria, in partnership with the salon operators association there. I would like to work with someone /firm/group that can partner with me for financing or importing the equipment . Total expenditure is close to 12m naira. Estimated income is 8m naira. All links open for verification. I'm not asking for direct capital from the person. My phone number is 08127866632.

4. Boluwatife Samuel

Boluwatife Samuel New Member

*CHINA IMPORTATION*
    Let me teach you how to import from the cheapest market in the world from the comfort of your home free of charge. Create your own Business with only N12,000 from China importation. You can sell at prices lower than JUMIA and KONGA and AMAZON, I will also teach you how to advertise on Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram for customers.
    WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. Join the whatsapp group below.
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/ClLsINoT6Wb0aVBkZsuC0n