1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Instagram Advert Vs Facebook Advert Which Is More Effective In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Angela, Jul 13, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Angela

Angela Member

Hello proudnairans, I have interest in promoting my business on social media. I'm targeting facebook and Instagram but want to start with one.

I want to start with the one that is more effective that I can better sales on. Those who are into Instagram and Facebook advertisement should please share their experience please.

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Both are effective, I'm currently running them and what I discovered is that you spend more money on Facebook ads than other. My spending last month is about 127,000 on Facebook ads and the sales wasn't as I expected so I swift to use only Instagram this month. Though the sales is still slow I haven't spend up 60k yet and I have gotten more sales than last month.

The reason is that Facebook charges you when anyone engaged on your boosted post and at the end you have thousands of likes from pass by on Facebook but potential buyers won't be more than 2 or 3.

Instagram charges you when someone click on the profile link to visit your profile. Instagram don't always charge for engagement but clicks most times how ever intagam can charger you N25 per click while Facebook can charger you N0.99 naira for engagement, be it like and comment or share.

Instagram users tend to see something funny or eye catching by the followed influencers however Facebook is to see photos of their friends etc so those on Facebook are more less busy and sometimes useless to ads than Instagram . Facebook user could just see an ad then click like and move away while you will be charge for it.