1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Is It A Good Idea To Relocate My Business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ada, Jul 8, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Ada

Ada Member

I just relocated to a new location and now having some trouble going for business at my previous place. I need an answer if relocating my business will affect me, what is your opinion on the please I need advice.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

What kind of business are you into? Is it a business that you don't care about your potential buyer or very easy to get new customers? Or is it something worth moving from one location to another and yet won't affect your customer's e.g something you can deliver to who ever that wants to buy?

As for I won't encourage you to relocate your business. What I think you should do is look for a staff to handle it for you if you won't be present there always. Instead of moving from where u are been known because you relocated. Getting customers for business is not an easy task and loosing is not a difficult thing.

Hire someone to handle the business for you, and if you wish to start another in your current location then good idea you can still be running that and have new one to handle around your new location. Hope this help ma'am.

3. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Ada, Lisa is right, don't relocate tour business my dear. Let it stay there and let someone handle it. Get another one setpup in your new location. This is an opportunity to start a company.