1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Moneyrest Legit? And How Do I Invest

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Angela, Dec 8, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Angela

Angela Member

I want to know if the latest means of making money online in Nigeria called moneyrest is legitimate. I want to invest but little sceptical if they are for real or not. Thanks Guys waiting for response

2. Ada

Ada Member

Yes moneyrest is legit. It everywhere and is a cool way of making money online at the time. What I don't like is after you first 2 withdrawal one have to purchase the investors card. They should have put that at optional because they don't know if I want to go investors seminars or not

3. Isco

Isco New Member

Hello viewers Join the great Illuminati today and become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor (e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? Join the Illuminati New World Order and let your dreams come through , become a member today and receive the sum of $600,000 dollars every mouth, call or WhatsApp us +2348073245515 worldwide,here is your chance to make your dreams come true. protection over what you do. Is your chance now to achieve your goals come and never regret becoming a member of the world illuminati temple...only the interested ones are allowed to contact call us or WhatSapp us now on +2348073245515
    Email: illuminatiworldtemple8@gmail.com