1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Konga customer Care Contact Details

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Andrew, Nov 21, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

konga.png
    Konga is online shopping mail where everyone can buy any thing at all. Konga has been the best and price most effective online shop in Nigeria. All over Nigeria konga do delivery without delay and even pay on delivery which means you only pay when you the item deliver to your house.

So many reason may cause someone to have interest in contacting konga customer service, that may result from complaint, suggestions, request and inquiry etc. What ever your reasons are, you can use the contact details on this list to get to konga live customer service.

Konga Customer Care Phone Number: 01 460 5555
    Konga Email Address: help@konga.com
    Konga on twitter: @kongacare
    Konga Facebook: @ShopKonga
    Konga whatsapp Number: +234 809 460 5555

This is Konga customer care contact details. You can call at any time. You can also whatsapp konga direct for faster respond.

What is the issue you are currently undergoing with Konga? why do you want to contact Konga customer care?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  2. Victor

Victor Member

Thanks a lot for this post last week I bought a phone from konga they gave me another device it not what I paid for, well they deliver it I wasn't around my wife received it I have been calling them to come and take the device back and give me what I paid for they are not responding I don't really know what to do right now.

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

there is a new post informationhood launch regarding how you can return an item to jumia and get a refund here http://www.informationhood.com/return-itemproduct-back-jumia-get-refund/ i'm pretty sure this could be same with konga. or you can call the custoomer care details above or contact them through whatsapp, facebook, email or twitter.