1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Minimum Capital Startup Businesses In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, Jul 3, 2019.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

One thing people always have as a problem is a startup capital for their choice businesses. Every business required investment and most businesses required good startup money.

You may have some ideas of businesses but yet you don't have the money to invest in them. For every successful person having an idea is the best and next comes the finance for your idea. What I want to say on this thread is that, never give up your good ideas even if you have finance problem

All you need to do is start from somewhere and grow big then continue with your great ideas.

If you are tired of going in search for job all the time, and you would want to invest in a business but don't have enough cash to invest, then this post will help you a lot as I will give to you list of business to start with the minimum amount in Nigeria. Read on below.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Thanks sir. I'm waiting for the next edition of this great idea. Really appreciate. Carry on.