1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Online Pharmacy, Is It Good Idea?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by helenwalton97, Jan 10, 2019.

Share This Page

1. helenwalton97

helenwalton97 New Member

online pharmacy, is it good idea to start?

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Online pharmacy is not a bad idea but you must consider lot of things such as getting item to another state if they should be ordered for in a different state. When you are done with that then you plan very well

3. Sakura123

Sakura123 Member

I do not about online pharmacy, but it seems to me that it could be in demand. The Internet takes much of life, and people do almost everything on the Internet. I have never met online pharmacies, but I saw a lot of online hospitals, where you can get advice, sign up for appointments, read about procedures without leaving your home. It is very convenient. For example, I have been doing hormonal therapy recently. This required frequent doctor visits, frequent consultations. It was convenient to book seats on all procedures online. You can see such site here www.hgha.com/human-growth-hormone-prescription/

4. Kefezzo

Kefezzo New Member

Pharmacy is a lucrative business because it is not affected by the cyclic economic downturn. And online pharmacies in the world have significantly increased due to growing E-commerce. Moreover the numbers of private hospitals are rising all over the world. There is a growth in healthcare and pharmacy industry. So it could be very profitable to start an online pharmacy store now. For example you can sell supplements from Japan.

5. Betty7

Betty7 New Member

You can promote anything you`d like using a new tendency with a video format

poliq likes this.
  6. poliq

poliq New Member

I believe you are right on that point. You see more and more people tend to view small video clips about different kinds of products rather than read about it. I recommend
    to use Movavi Screen Recorder. The program allows you to download and save any video from any website and even to save recordings as videos or GIFs. Check out the link www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-capture-video-from-site.html Hope you will find such an info useful for your business

7. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Online pharmacy is not a bad idea but a good one in Nigeria. Everything has gone online and most people don't have much time to start looking for pharmacy most especially when they visited new location that they have no idea of. Starting online pharmacy in Nigeria will be a great idea but I think there will be a problem if you didn't go through it the proper way. because before you can start physical pharmacy in Nigeria you must acquire the license that permit you to. Though I don't know if this applied to online pharmacy but i'm much convince it will be the same thing.