1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Popcorn Business in Nigeria And How To Start and Make Good Amount Of Money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, Oct 22, 2017.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Today i want to talk about popcorn business, This is one of the common kind of cookies we buy when we go to the cinema and some times when we just need to eat something or travelling.
    Popcorn_Business_Nigeria-e1454331098771.jpg

Many of us doesn't know how the lucrative this business is still thought of one of those small income business that can't get you anywhere. If you have thought about it this way then you are wrong and still doesn't understand business or even i can put it that you are not yet a creative thinker as a business folks.

This little business that some business folks look down on and now earning some people over 300, 000 naira and above monthly. I have just one thing to tell you, before now, we see plantain chips as ordinary kpekere and then some business folkscame and decided to modelize the whole process and created brand name for it, today lot of people are going into the plantain chips to make money.

As we talk, we now have companies producing Popcorn and their name is printed on the package of their branded popcorn. Some people will say Eh-he they have money naa. That is wrong, in business you start with whatever you have and then proceed to another lever as the business grow.

You can start your popcorn business now and grow tomorrow if you have good plan. Popcorn is not a small or little money business, before you say so, ask yourself how about those companies producing sweet and sew-gums?. If i should ask you do you know that you can grow your popcorn to a level that it will be all over Nigeria? Time may come when you will start having distributors all over the country and think of how much you will be making daily then.

Some reason why some business forks/those who have interest for business give up is due to what people will say, what my friends or family going to say when they saw me doing popcorn business?. This is absolutely wrong thought that can ever come into someone like you, knowing that if you get broke tomorrow some of those people will disrespect you and even deprive you help. My advice is do what you know it will give you money even if it small and plan yourself from there and expand as you get more profit, know that if you still will be worse disgrace and bad name to your household so start something legitimate that will earn you income and forget what people say.

I have read a lot about this business and i want to share some tips with PROUD NAIRA forum members as part of my assistance to some of you. Permit me to share a post content of another website with you here that stated everything about popcorn business and how to start it easily in Nigeria, the complete guide and requirements needed to start.

About Popcorn Business and How To Start in Nigeria - wealthresult Idea

Popcorn business is one of the extremely lucrative business you can begin with little measure of cash and become famous with legitimate arranging and great marketing.

Not very many individuals knows how beneficial this business is, and they are glad to keep it mystery from you while they profit. Be that as it may, gone are the times of mystery — I will separate it here, demonstrate to you how you can begin in straightforward simple advances, and get your inquiries replied through the remark.

The kind of popcorn I'm discussing isn't the customary [one spot sale] popcorn you see everywhere throughout the avenues — go for a walk around the significant streets in Lagos, you will see the sort of popcorn bundles that is sold on the streets at the hold-ups. It is generally sold for N100 and individuals are getting it in many thousands regular. It is nearly offering speedier than pure water, perhaps because of the helpful bundling.

Those popcorn you see in the city are not made by the dealers, individuals process them in amount and supply to them while they offer and make benefit. Pick one of them and you will see the addresses and telephone quantities of the creator, that is the business I am discussing! You can begin handling popcorn in vast amount and be providing to the retailers (sellers and grocery stores) in the city.

One thing that make popcorn business appealing is on the grounds that the materials associated with the creation are not exorbitant, anybody can bear the cost of them with little endeavors. The item offers quick too in light of the fact that individuals simply appreciate eating popcorn for some reasons.

Popcorn is one my most loved nibble in like manner it is to many individuals. We enjoys it because of The fresh impact in the mouth, the dietary esteem, and youngsters likes it a great deal so guardians get it for their kids.

Once more, the benefit potential is very great and on the off chance that you can take it to the following level, you will be guaranteed of making even significantly more deals and benefit.

On the off chance that you deliver 10,000 month to month and pitch to the retailers at the cost of (perhaps) N70, the retailers will offer for N100 and make benefit of N30 each.

The cost of creating a pack isn't more than N40 consequently you will make benefit of N30 each too. With this projection, 10,000 packs will give you 10,000 x N30 = N300,000 of unadulterated benefit in a month!

I've gone round and found that a great many people who are into this business are doing it the wrong or old way. In this article, I will attempt to disclose what you have to do to get yours privilege and profit for yourselves.

On the off chance that you can apply my procedure, I promise you will make more offers that anybody in the business. In case you're prepared, here are the prerequisites you have to set up to be in Popcorn business.

Requirements To Start Your Popcorn Business

Popcorn Machine – Known as popcorn creator. You will require greater popcorn machine since you will deliver in bigger amount. Search for pleasant one in the market and purchase at least two relying upon what number of hands you require in the popcorn business. I will urge you to utilize submits this business for powerful creation and dissemination.

Get the sort of popcorn browning machine that is regularly utilized by the restaurants. Go for the sort that create salt and sugar popcorn in the meantime; ET-POP6A-D or Funpop 8 oz, it is sold from N62,000. It's greater and process quicker than the customary one.

In the event that your region doesn't have power, purchase the sort of popcorn creator that utilizations gas barrel and power with the goal that you can change to both power sources. Costs for popcorn producer begins from N20,000. Go to the dealer and arrange the cost.

In the event that you have enough cash, you can go for business sort like the one imagined here. One of this will have the capacity to pop all the corn you need in a day.
    popcorn machine.jpg

Sealing Machine – Manual Sealing machine cost N10,000 to N15,000 in the market, discover what the correct costs are and consult with the merchant. Purchase as per the quantity of laborers you have — more hands, more machine, and more preparations.

The manual Sealing machine is controlled by power while you control the Sealing physically. You simply position the popcorn filled nylon on the machine and squeezed the 'handle like' controller on the nylon edge and it will be Sealed by the hot edge. You will show signs of improvement on the best way to work it from the going with writing!

Branded Nylon – The is the place the major ordeal is. To remain in front of rivals around here, your strongest selling point should be your brand. Make sure your package nylon is well branded. It’s not enough to just write your business name and phone number on the nylon, create attractive brand for your popcorn business.

Take a sample from the eateries around and see how their packages are professionally branded with great and quality composed pictures and designs, finish with proficient logo. That is the thing that offers in business — all popcorn are the same yet your image could make yours distinctive according to shoppers.

It doesn't cost much to get an expert branding for your business, utilize an expert visual planners to do it for you. Then use the design for all your nylons and other items like the popcorn wrappers if you are using wrapping papers.

Bags of Corn – Your significant crude material in this business is corn. Purchase enough sacks of corn contingent upon the amount you needs to create. You can get the same number of packs of corn as you need in Mile-12 market in Lagos.

For corn to pop, There ought to be sure measure of moisture inside the corn, with the goal that when warmed influences it to pop from the inside out, when a corn don't get popped from inside out, it's known as a dud, which implies there was insufficient moisture in that corn. Search for sweet corn that contain enough moisture.

Sugar, Salt, Butter – You require sugar and salt and spread to influence your popcorn to taste extraordinary. These one are not hard to get, go to any shop close you and purchase as much as you require.

Note: You have to get extra training on how to mix the sugar, butter, and salt and the desired quantity. You will likewise need to figure out how to pop the corn.

Marketing Tips – Target the street hawkers, they offer the item speedier and in expansive amount. On the off chance that you can get 10 vendors, you will make sure of providing them around 500 day by day — that is a whooping 13,000 month to month.

Converse with Supermarkets and shop proprietors, you will be astounded of the positive reaction you will get if your branding is sufficiently appealing.

When you have these prerequisites set up, you are ready in your business and begins earning substantial sums of money for yourselves.

Jude John likes this.
  2. Ada

Ada Member

Thanks a lot boss, i have always had this business in mind before. I tell you that with this explanation, no one better thank you @serome it true some of us took it as little business, but now i see where the money coming from in it. I have one question please, if i wish to start this business do i need an office for it?

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Thanks @serome, please where can i buy that machine on this post? or something better?. I'm currently in Lagos.

4. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

You are amazing @serome. This is a nice write up and wonderful encouraging words coming from you. Huge love.

5. serome

Glad you are having @Lisa

6. Finkky

Finkky New Member

Thank you @serome, for sharing this idea wit us

7. serome

Welcome dear @Finkky. Happy it to know this article is helpful to you. Tell me have you giving the business a thought?

8. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello

Also see how you can start making a steady daily passive incomes on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment. visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details