1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Secrets Of Starting A Profitable Online Business In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Naijainformate, Sep 21, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Naijainformate

Naijainformate New Member

Do you dream of being a successful business owner?

Does working from home interest you?

Do you think you could be successful with an online business?

The internet has opened a whole new world of endless possibilities for those who wish to start a business. The idea of working online, perhaps from home, and dealing with customers from within the country and beyond, is something that appeals to millions.

How to start it, what to do and how to make it a success is another thing but with Secrets of Starting a Profitable Online Business in Nigeria there is a book which is designed to help you with chapters on:

• 10 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Online Business: You have always be thinking that an online business is always rosy from the start, and it's very easy to succeed at. Well in this chapter you shall know.

• Why Most Online Businesses Fail Within Its First Few Months: Yours it’s not an exception, your business could equally fail as well and if you don't want your business to fail, you can always learn from them and avoid the negative actions that made their businesses failed.

• The Secrets Of Starting A Profitable Online Business In Nigeria: I guess this where it all starts getting interesting as you get to know what it takes towards making your business a success in Nigeria.

• Common Scams Usually Faced By Beginners Online And How To Avoid Them: It’s so disheartening why trying to build your business and eventually run into a scam as this could really put you in depression thereby hindering your business from progressing which I guess you would not want such to happen to you.

• How To Choose The Right Online Business For You: Whether you are going in for the money or just because you have a passion for something and would love to make a living from it, you will get to know which is best for you and why.

• And lots more as I feed your mind with breathtaking stories from my experience and practical examples to guide you.

Almost anyone can start a business online. All you need is a computer and a connection to the internet. What most people cannot do is make that business profitable and that’s where this book will be a business saving read for you.

Get a copy of Secrets of Starting a Profitable Online Business in Nigeria today and make sure your business becomes as profitable as it should be!

(Kindly click on the link below to get your copy now)

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/se...e_business_in_nigeria/20589#.W6TY_VCwaDc.link

Attached Files:

2. Matebenso

Matebenso New Member

On BankAlert Income Program, you don't need to read and Comment on News, all you have to do is just 'Click On *Share Facebook* and you earn ₦10 per news.
    You could be making ₦2000 daily, because we post up to 200 news daily

*SUMMARY OF HOW BANKALERT WORKS*

Firstly, you only need a token of *₦1000* as registration fee.
    Currently, we support either payment by *Paystack* or *Through Coupon Code*
    *Pls only contact our coupon vendors only*

*How You Earn*

*Sharing News*:- *₦10* per shared post on Facebook, *you don't have to read, nor comment* all you have to do is Click *Share Facebook* and earn *₦10* instantly per news. We post up to 200 news daily, which means you could be earning up to *₦2000* daily

*BANKALERT AFFILIATE PROGRAM (BAAP)*:- You'll earn *70%* as our *Affiliate Marketer*, which means you'll earn *₦700* Referral.

*POSTING NEWS*:- You earn *₦50* per post you create on BankAlert.
    This makes it possible to earn up to *₦5000* posting news.

*Our Program is Lucrative, and we pay out of members without referral*

If you are interested kindly message me or WhatsApp me on 09078946353

3. poliq

poliq New Member

I know it can be very difficult at first but believe me Bitcoin is our future. And I do believe everyone can earn money on it. The Bitcoin blockchain is perhaps the most replicated blockchain. The multiple nodes running it, order the transactions according to the PoW consensus algorithm. To add new blocks, each node has to prove that it has performed a certain amount of work. To be precise, they solve a hard hashing puzzle using a high computational input. I advise to read this article https://blockchain.intellectsoft.net/blog/consensus-protocols-that-meet-different-business-demands/ to understand the topic better

4. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello,

If you want to start making money on business online, you can use this website company to generate steady money incomes of over $500 daily to backup your online business.

You can start making incomes profits of $100, $500, $1000 from virta stock trading http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php. to backup your online business without you risking your money online and it is 100% profits making guarantee.