1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

See How To Make N600,000 Monthly Online On Psero Affiliate And Task Platform

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lisa, Oct 5, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Psero is now the best means to money online in Nigeria right from your house or office. You can make over N600k monthly due to your effort.
    Screenshot_2018-10-05-08-24-13.png

On the website, all you have to do is partake on tasks, make sales on the affiliate, refer another affiliate and you make lot of money.

1. Earn N500 for every registered member you refer. You can tell your friends to join with your affiliate link and you get N500 Naira. If you can get 20 referrals monthly, that alone if N10,000 . This is not all, the most amazing part is the below.
    2. Earn N1000 when ever your referral makes sales on the website. With this, you can make over N80,000 monthly if you have up to 20 referral and each of your referral makes at least 5 sales monthly. Beside the more people you refer the more money you will make.
    Here are all means of making money

• Registration to the website: You Earn N100
    • When you refer another affiliate: You Earn N500
    • When you make sales: You Earn N10,000 or minimum N5,000
    • When you partake in a task: You Earn N10
    Psero Registration Fee
    1000 Naira

How to register
    Visit psero.com, you will see the registration form. Clcik on Sign up It will take you to another page, Click on the Sign Up again for the second time and fill in your details and submit. Once register successful, you will be giving payment details to pay your registration fee. Kindly make payment either by transfer or direct bank payment. When you have made payment then fill the form under the payment details if you are still on the page. But if you have left that page then click on the tab menu and click on payment request >>> Please Confirm My Subscription Payment and fill the form there.

Join Psero whatsapp Group

When Psero Payout
    They payout to their users during the month end.
    Risk
    Psero
    is risk free. They are better and well finance than every other online making money in Nigeria and due to the fact that they paying depending on paid task you partake and that you making money from sales you lead. The website is capable of paying all it users without delay.
    It's as well sponsored by informationhood one of the largest information network in Nigeria. It totally risk free. I'm a member since some few days now. I have made 3 sales so far and have partake in some task. Below is the screen short of my earnings. You can register with my affiliate link here please.

Psero whatapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IDHNksHi9i1FdxpLgr7VbS

psero earning.png
    psero earning screenshot.png

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  2. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello,

see how you can start making a good daily living incomes profits from virta stock trading http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php. without risk and 100% profits making guarantee.

This how virta stock trading work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and You will receive the next sales price you will use to sell your virta stock to make your instant profit.

Once the virta stock market price rise up to meet your next selling sales price, you will sell your virta stock and make your instant profit. No RISK TRADING.

You can withdraw your profit daily from a minimum of $1 and above.

THE BUYING AND THE SELLING OF A VIRTA STOCK IS 100% PROFIT MAKING GUARANTEE
    WITHOUT RISK

Virta stock trading does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make a good daily profits incomes from the buying and the selling of virta stock as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet every week.

I recommend this trading platform to every one.

Visit and register with the company here website http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php to start earning your steady daily and weekly income profit to your bitcoin wallet now.