1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

See Places Where You Can Buy Okrika Bale in Lagos Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Skyro, Sep 22, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Skyro

Skyro Member

Okrika business is now millionaires, those doing the business are really doing things indeed. The business moves very fasy if you are in good location.
    images (8).jpg
    business Many of you have been asking where can one buy cheap okreka bale cloth from my findings from informatiomood business section. Adding my little to help others. I know of a place to buy those stuff and I have good experience regarding this business because my bro has been doing this business for long no.

WHERE TO BUY OKRIKA CLOTH BALE IN NIGERIA/LAGOS

1 Arena Warehouse in Oshodi

Go to the Nigerian Army Shopping Arena in Oshodi and ask for W block. All of those block are Okrika bale dealers. You can ask of Chinedu.

2. Alaba international
    Though I haven't confirm this, my brother told one that they are also selling Okrika bale in Alaba international. You can find your way to Alaba market by reading post how to get to alaba market here.

From my idea this are the best place to buy in bulk okrika. For those of you going into okrika business for the very first time, you should be careful to know which cloths you want and take your time to confirm which of this clots are inside the bale.

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the idea, you are amazing... i have also heard of kantaghua market.. don't know if i get it right.

3. Angela

Angela Member

Nigerian Army Shopping Arena in Oshodi is the most sure place.

4. Sunny Ekebafe

Sunny Ekebafe New Member

I think they sell Okrika in bales too at Kotangowa market at Abule Egba

5. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Currently the best place to visit for this stuffs still remain Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Oshodi, some other markets deal on this too such as Kotangowa market at Abule Egba