1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

This businesses can make you cry before you start seeing income

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Andrew, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

It really hard trying to put this post together but I have tested some of this businesses and believe they are not easy as you may think though they flashing.

Before you think of this businesses you have a lot to consider. The most important aspect of them is ability to invest without expecting to reap too soon. If you have the cash to invest a long time investment on this business then you are a successful entrepreneur, but if not and you end up using your last cash in starting any of this listed business then you are going to regret investing at the first place, incone might show up later but that should be after might have cried and blow lot of regret.

I'm only writing this just to inform you of kind of business that you should beware of it you are not financially stable.

2. Faithalabi

Faithalabi New Member

Head on bro

3. Skyro

Skyro Member

We are still waiting for you bro, complete what you started.

4. Angela

Angela Member

Andrew done go break or weting happen naa. Abeg come back to finish what you started oh.

5. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Oh guys sorry for late reply. I really like the fact that you guys are interest to hear what i have to say. i'm still composing the post and it will be done soon. Just that i have been business.

6. Finkky

Finkky New Member

Thanks Andrew, hope to get your reply soon

7. Michael

Michael New Member

8. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    See how you can start making a steady passive incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details