1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Months Business No Profit, What Is Your Advice?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ada, Jul 31, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Ada

Ada Member

If someone have been doing business for the first two months still no profit, what is your advice? Should I still continue or stop now?.

serome likes this.
  2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Lol can't Nigerians be like white people? Why I make this statement is because the white can use 5years in just research of a business, where is best for it, when to start and when to be expecting profit. If all this ate made before the business kick started you won't be trouble because you haven't seen any profit for just two months of starting a business.

As for me I would want to tell you to continue because two months or the next six months is too small to tell a future of a business. However you didn't include the type of business you are doing.

3. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

My dear don't leave your business yet. The beginning of every business is always difficult and hard to stand to a profitable state. This is what you need to do, if you have a business plan then go and register your business with CAC depend on the business you are doing. If it's a business you can register then do it, after that then look for a way to promote your business and get many as much customers as you want.

If your business is something you can promote online then start advertising your business on jiji, olx and proudnaira sales center.

4. DANIEL AUSTIN

DANIEL AUSTIN New Member

pastor that started a church it dont expect it to be full in his 2 to 5 services it go further to win souls and pray alot ...........so do more and what will make it grow

Ada likes this.
  5. Ada

Ada Member

Lol, I can't stop laughing at your illustration. Thanks so much.

6. Amanda

Amanda New Member

My advice is not to stop. Since when I started doing mini-business for myself, it's bets on the sports site https://777score.ph, at first it did not work either, but I did not give up and achieved the result and achieved. Now I have everything Do not ever lower your hands and go to your goal, this is my advice.

7. akeem

akeem New Member

They question is
    what is the nature of the business
    Do customers really need the products you see
    Where is your business situated
    How many competitors do you have around you
    How do you relate with your customers.

The truth is did you make research on the need of people within the environ as to if such a product would sell if eventually you venture
    Into it.secondly,If the product is of high demand within the community but you already have existing competitors it simply means you may have to exercise some patience and always make sure you provide additional service to every customer just to proof you are different from other sellers of similar product.