1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the Most Easies Internet Business in Nigeria?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, May 5, 2018.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Internet business is the most a\talk about business currently in Nigeria. According to my research i get to find that it's not only Nigerians who are interested in the internet business rather there are so many people who wish to go into internet known as online things.

online business in Nigeria.jpg

We have heard it severally that people are making millions from the online business in Nigeria however some of us are still finding it so difficult to find the means of which this people are making this huge amount of money in Nigeria. so we want to use this opportunity to plead with you guys gurus with good knowledge to help us who know nothing about the whole thing.

Please share with us how to make money online in NIGERIA.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Affiliates marketing is the best way to make money online weather you have blog, website or not you can make money by introducing a product to your friends and family.

3. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for your reply but in what way can I make money from affiliate? Beside which affiliate program should I register with? Do you have any idea how much people mame from affiliate this days.

4. Evawere

Evawere Member

Selling for organization known as freelance internet marketing. Jiji and olx is the best place to consider selling people product and get commission for any item you sell.

5. Ladila

Ladila New Member

Do you do this yourself or through the manager?

6. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    you can start making extra incomes on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment today visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details