1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

What Business Can I Start With 15,000 To 20,000 In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Skyro, Aug 15, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Skyro

Skyro Member

Hello friends on this forum. Please I need you kind advice on what business one can invest 15,000 to 20,000 Naira into in Nigeria that will be lucrative?.

My friend is so desperate to use the small amount of money with him to start something new, and he wants 15k to 20k business advice. Thanks for your assistant.

2. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

There are some small business you can start in Nigeria to make money with this mentioned amount but you must be ready to be hard working.. I will share some of the business with you shortly.

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Nnu is paying of. You can invest there and have two or three account to be making money however that is not wise advice so i will suggest you look a busy location or bar then start roasted chicken business there. I know of someone who newly started this business along ikeja railway and he is making over 10k daily. He doesn't even stay a whole day. He go around 7pm till 9pm.

4. Sincharde

Sincharde New Member

Best thing to do is have a Business Blog set up for you and partner with companies that will pay you to drive people to them. This is what i am doing right now.

You can get a Business Blog that generates at least - $1000 every month for you.

Jide, serome and Walexy like this.
  5. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Wow.. Is this for real? How is it done bro? Can you create a thread on this topic to enlighten us better please.

6. Tilda123

Tilda123 New Member

There are many ideas...Yiu can to choose what you want. What do you like? I can share my experience with you. I am an owner of a small store. I started with a little capital. I am engaged in trade. There are many products that I sell. These are things and cosmetics in the main. All products are brought from the USA. We bring products under the order of our clients too. I work with a customs broker, because it's convenient. Clearit https://clearitusa.com/ is my customs broker.

7. Sakura123

Sakura123 New Member

familiar situation for me.

8. Sakura123

Sakura123 New Member

I collected 18 000 dollars and thought for a long time how to multiply them. It was scary to start your own business. I thought it would not be profitable and I would have lost all my money. I decided to buy 1 bitcoin. They were not as popular as they are now. Two months later I sold my bitcoin twice as much and realized that this is the perfect business for me. Now I have enough money for all my needs. This team is really helped me in my efforts. After analyzing how much time we spend on trading, they decided to create a simplified trading system is understandable even for a beginner. ;)

9. Jide

Jide New Member

Bro please enlighten me on this please

10. alisa7

alisa7 New Member

As for me, I am currently using bolt fx trading which allows to trade and to make money without any investments. I prefer to make real money and that is why FX trading is a good option for me.

11. ujoh

ujoh Member

Hello
    Also see how you can start making steady extra living incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money and your investment visit the website here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php for more details