1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

What Difficulty Are You Currently Having In Building Your Business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Daniel Eke, Aug 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Daniel Eke

Daniel Eke New Member

I have worked with startup businesses and some established companies such as Oil and Gas industries to help them build their brands.

For some of them, our business was as result of referrals. For some others, I saw what they were not doing right, approached them with some counsels, and we found compatibility and went into business.

Don't be confused about what exactly I mean.

I help companies and individuals who want to position themselves and define their identity to build consistent look and feel of their brands, to help them stand out and endear heart.

Having said that, one of the numerous mistakes I see among small and medium businesses is their confusing what a brand truly is from what it is not.

In trying to build their brands, many of them are on the wrong path as they have the wrong notion of what a brand is.

A brand is not your logo, colour, your jingle and even your products/services.

It's more than that.

Your brand is the gut feeling people have about what you do. It's their generally perceptions of what you do and who you are.

Does that mean you don't need a logo?

Does that mean colours do not matter?

Does that mean less attention should be paid to your products/services?

I would love to answer these and many more questions to help you build a business that stands out.

Responding to them however, will birth many books. And I have no plan to do that now, because I know of your busy schedule.

So what exactly are you having difficulty with right now?

What are your challenges?

Shoot your questions.