1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the Interests Return Rate When I Get a Loan From Micro finance Bank?

Discussion in 'Loan' started by Angela, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Angela

Angela Member

Is there any micro-finance bank staff here? I was told that the best place to go for loan in Nigeria is micro finance bank. However I have done some research which I find out that interest rate is paid monthly or so, but not only when one is returning the money.

So what is the interest rate if I borrow N100,000 ( 100K ) from your bank micro-finance?.

2. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

For you to get their interest rate you need to visit their bank branch closer to you. For 50,000 I heard the return rate is 2k every week abi month sef? Just visit their branch and request for it. Don't forget to keep us updated oh.

3. okolokolo otis

okolokolo otis New Member

may i know what city u are so as to direct u properly, though the interest rate and requirement varies

4. akeem

akeem New Member

For me the best microfinance bank is abmicrofinance bank.It is a foreign owned financially institution with low interest rate when it comes to loan disbursement.There loan is usually as low as 6%. You may wish to find out more on there website.