1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

What Is Your Advice About Starting A Betting Shop In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ebuka, Jul 10, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Ebuka

Ebuka Member

Looking for additional small business to include to my existing business and since I have been on the think. Just a while ago my mind flashed at Betting shop such as betnaija, mery bet etc. But really do not have the idea how it works and if it will still be a lucrative business.

I want to know if it's a good idea to start betting agent shop in Nigeria.

2. Ada

Ada Member

Well, i don't want to discourage you but you should have in mind that the rate of playing online now is higher than the play rate from shops. Location still maters.

3. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Lagos is one of the place this business moves very well due to population but sad that most of the bet companies like betnaija and some others don't accept agents again in Lagos state because of too much agent already.

As for people playing online with their phones, there are still enough people playing live from the hands of agents. Though the uses of playing with phone reduced play from shop a bit but not too much.

If you want to make good money from this then I would suggest you introduce this business in your village or closer busy village that you have good knowledge of.