1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

What Profitable Business Can I Invest 150,000 Into In Nigeria

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lisa, Jul 14, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Want to know if there will be any good return business or investment I can invest 150k into in Nigeria and start seeing the income from the first month.

If you have any idea please share and process how o can get started. Thanks guys.

2. Celestina Angel Serome

Celestina Angel Serome Administrator Staff Member

U could invest that on a restaurant or a bar, it really yields good income. Restaurant business is really a good one, but if u wish to go into the business be sure to get everything right and it also requires good management skills.

3. Celestina Angel Serome

U could invest that on a restaurant or a bar, it really yields good income. Restaurant business is really a good one, but if u wish to go into the business be sure to get everything right and it also requires good management skills.

4. Lisa

Thanks a million.

5. Lisa

Don't you think 150k will be too small to start restaurant business? Just thinking that before I would acquire a shop at a busy location that is going to fits better would cost a lot before starting equipment.

6. Celestina Angel Serome

It doesn't have to be all that big for now, u'll start from somewhere, i mean more like a fast food service .
    Another option to explore is laundry service, but that's if it's okay with u. At the end it's all up to u to make a decision.

7. Paintbroker

Paintbroker New Member

Hello Lisa,
    You can actually make money without having to spend that money on any business idea.
    I have been in the paint industry for past five years and would be glad to show you how you can make money in paint without spending a penny.
    Its Real..