1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to get loan easily in Lagos state?

Discussion in 'Finance' started by Ada, Sep 22, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Ada

Ada Member

Have any of you gotten loan for your business? I'm interested in small amount loan to raise my fruit business. I'm in Lagos and has mindset of paying back every month.

Someone recommend where to go for me please.

2. Angela

Angela Member

Go to some of the top loan providers. If you have something worth collateral then go banks. If no collateral then check micro finance banks and some ajor center close by.

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator Staff Member

Any Micro Finance bank will give you a loan but i doubt it will be more than 100,000 Naira at the beginning. If you need huge amount of loan then you must have something worthy to use for a collateral or it won't work.

If you have a good collateral you can check GTBank. The loan process is quite faster than some other banks.

4. balogun Owomide

balogun Owomide New Member

5. Benjamin Ade

Benjamin Ade New Member

Are you in need of a quick loan without collateral? We offer quick loans to individual and alsp provides Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) finance/business loans across Nigeria

Our interest rate is a fixed 10% of the loan amount you received from us, and you are to repay the full amount in 3 months (90 days) with the 10% interest.
    You can borrow as much as N250,000 (Two hundred and fifty thousand naira) without any collateral.

What you need:
    A valid and active email address,
    A valid phone number we can use to reach you
    A means of identification ( passport or driver licence or voter card),
    A statement of you bank account not older than 3 month.

To apply, send an email to agent17Ben@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE:
    1: You will not be required to make any payment before the loan disbursement. You only begin repayment after getting the loan.

2: Please ensure that your personal data are authentic and genuine to prevent blacklisting, denial of service.

3: We will never ask you to share your debit card details.

6. Sakura123

Sakura123 New Member

I am writing here only to ensure that you think well and do not repeat my mistakes. I took a $ 100,000 loan to open my business. I wanted to open a small family cafe. But the high level of state taxes and the low popularity of my cafe have not made my business profitable. I was thinking of selling a kidney. But my friend advised to become a bitcoin investor. And I agreed. With this cool team I was not scared to start my business on cryptocurrency. Benice team not only creates a product for convenient trading, but also shares its market forecasts on various coins. I returned the loan after 3 months. Think well and weigh all the risks.;)

7. akeem

akeem New Member

For GTBank there is the quick loan service.Make sure you have an active account with constant inflow and outflow of transaction entries.dial *737*51*51# to see if you are eligible.NB visit GTBank to make enquiry on quickloan service you don't need any collateral
    You may also wish to apply for Lagos loan for small and medium scale.The loan is very flexible depending on the amount all at a fair rate of 5% on loan.kindly visit any local government secretariat office nearest to you and head directly to LSETF office for enquiry.
    We have branch loan also.you may wish to download app on playstore for enquiry
    Renmoney etc

8. alisa7

alisa7 New Member

You can get money just making it on Forex. I am currently using bolt fx reviews and used this to trade. If you don't know how to do it, it's easy to make with special tips there.

9. helenwalton97

helenwalton97 New Member

You should have good job to be able to return such loan.

10. Andretto

Andretto New Member

Yes, you are right. Nowadays you can easily find job online. I can recommend Jooble job board, I usually use it when I searching for a new vacancies. You can find relevant jobs in few seconds by using their search engine and filter panels. Very comfortable service. Here is a link for you https://ng.jobsora.com/jobs-kaduna-state like example.

11. Lisa

Lisa Moderator Staff Member

Try Branch Loan and Renmonet. They are the best online loans providers in Nigeria that is working currently