1. Welcome to Proudnaira.com the largest business forum in Nigeria; to enjoy the goodies of this forum you must Login or Register using the Login/Register button above.
    Dismiss Notice

Zenith Bank Transfer Code to Send Money Easily

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serome, May 8, 2018.

Share This Page

1. serome

serome Administrator Staff Member

Zenith bank is one of the biggest banks in Nigeria with lot of customers. Before now you must have to go to the banking hall in order to send money to send money to someone however if the bank had made it possible to be able to transfer money from your account to another account been it to another zenith account or to another bank in Nigeria

How to Transfer Money To Another Account With Phone On Zenith Bank

Zenith Bank Transfer Code how to transfer money with phone.jpeg
    The code to do this is what i'm going to show you on this thread. In additional with the process guide.

It doesn't matter the kind of phone you are using, you can make transfer from your account yo another account with it all that is needed is, the number you are going to use should be the number you use in receiving alert. Now let's proceed

Zenith Bank general USSD code to make any kind of transaction on your phone is *966#

To transfer money to another account using your phone with USSD code on Zenith dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (example *966*1000*1234567890#)

You can learn how to check your account balance here

As you can see this is how to make transfer with your phone on zenith bank. If you are having any difficulty making a transfer with zenith bank then login and drop your reply below.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Angela likes this.
  2. Ladila

Ladila New Member

heard many good reviews about this bank

3. Ada

Ada Member

Thanks for the info. It working for me. My zenith is what I now use since my UBA code stop working. I have both change when I lost my number, my Zenith is working but UBA not working.

4. Angela

Angela Member

Yeah it working but i have recently discovered something. When I don't have airtime on my phone it won't work and error messages will pop-up but as soon as I recharge and tried it again, it goes once. So I have find out that the service is not free. Some network charges involve for it not to work when there is no airtime on ones phone.

If any of you is experiencing same thing, just go and get airtime and retry again.

5. balogun sodiq james

balogun sodiq james New Member

AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2016/2017
    ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+23408145236851)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Africa dating agency.
    for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
    by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
    about us on our official
    magazine called African dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date,
    we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
    If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact African dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
    NAME….JAMES BALOGUN
    FB ID… BALOGUN SODIQ JAMES
    EMILE ADDRESS…BALOGUNS60@YAHOO.COM
    WHATSAPP NO…....+23408145236851